Soft Skills are the key factor for the development of individuals and organisations in nowadays. It is becoming a requirement in the selection of adequate people to develop specific work and to be more entrepreneur and professional. This training is directed to teachers and organisation staff, but also for general public with interest in their own personal and professional development.
Bellow you can find all info regarding program, costs, venue and logistics. The main language of the program is english since it would be attending people from different countries.
Training for educators (possibly funded by Erasmus +).
Read bellow to know more or contact us right now by clicking here.
- Provide theory and concepts about soft skills
- Acquire or raise the level of soft skills (more specifically in Creativity, creative thinking, Communication, Conflict management, Empathy, Self-Awareness, Self-Reflection and Evaluation).
- Gain knowledge on how to transfer the acquired competences to others
- Explore different tools of non-formal education
Teachers (pre-school, primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs), trainers, staff from adult education organizations or schools, educational guides and counselors, head teachers/ managers of schools, adult education professionals.
Dates and Places:
17- 21 July in Lisbon, Portugal
18- 22 September in Vinci, Italy
These dates are of the training schedule. You have to count with 2 extra days of travel (1 for arrival + 1 for departure)
1st day Creativity, creative thinking
2st day Communication
3rd day Conflict management
4th day Empathy
5th day Evaluation
6 working hours per day
09:00 – 13:00 14:30 – 16:30
Our methodology will be based on a balance between theory and practice, using formal and non-formal methods to make the participants to develop their creative skills and be able to transfer them to their work. The participants will cooperate and develop some activities in small groups. We support the learning process of each participant and the self-assessment of the competences acquired.
The course will be conducted in English.
100% covered by Erasmus + programme. If you don’t have an Erasmus + grant, the costs are the following:
Enrolment Fees (covered by Erasmus +):
- 350 Euros- 5 days- (30 hour-training)
- Course fees include: Course Material, coffee/tea breaks, administrative costs, certificates and Europass
Accommodation and travels (covered by Erasmus +):
- Your school or organization should take care of this for you, according to your needs.
- If you need our support, please request more information to know the conditions, and we ensure all logistics (transport from airport to the venue, accommodation, meals, local transportation). We can provide with some cheap suggestions.
If you want to attend the course without having an EU grant, contact us.
We can adjust the fees to help you, however keep in mind that you still have to cover the other costs: travel, insurance, accommodation and meals.
Contact us now.