Training for educators fully funded by Erasmus +.
Read bellow to know more or contact us right now by clicking here.
- Provide theory and concepts about creativity and its use in learning
- Acquire or raise the level of creative skills to use at personal and professional level
- Provide methods and practical tools to stimulate the development of creativity
- Gain knowledge on how to transfer the acquired competences to the learning environment, for students, pupils and trainees.
- Explore different tools of creative work
Teachers (pre-school, primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs), trainers, staff from adult education organizations or schools, educational guides and counselors, head teachers/ managers of schools, adult education professionals,
8 to 16 July 2016 (including travel days)
7 to 15 Oct 2016 (including travel days)
- Day 1 – Welcome
Visit to the venue, ice-breaker, getting to know, presentation of the program, sharing of experiences
- Day 2 – Creativity concept
Theory of creativity, creative thinking model, meaning of creativity, creative people.
- Day 3 – Creativity inside the box
Methods of creative development for non-creative people, closed world method
- Day 4 – Intercultural creativity
Creative game with: cultural visit around Lisbon (or Vinci), history presentation of the city. Presentation of a digital tool for use in study and cultural visits.
- Day 5 – Creativity outside of the box
Advanced methods and tools of creativity development and implementation; practical exercises
- Day 6 – Adapt creativity to learning environment
Methods to implement teaching in a creative way, catching the attention of pupils and students, learning by doing, learning pyramid
- Day 7 – Evaluation and follow up
Evaluation of the training, planning of follow up and dissemination activities, long term cooperation, Europass deliver
Our methodology will be based on a balance between theory and practice, using formal and non-formal methods to make the participants to develop their creative skills and be able to transfer them to their work. The participants will cooperate and develop some activities in small groups. We support the learning process of each participant and the self-assessment of the competences acquired.
The course will be conducted in English. Upon request it is possible to do it in Portuguese, Spanish or Italian. In some courses it can be also conducted in polish (to be confirmed the availability).
100% covered by Erasmus + programme. We offer free consultancy for supporting in writing the application form:
- Enrolment Fees (covered by Erasmus +):
490 Euros- 7 days- (50 hour-training)
Course fees include: Course Material, folder with material about Lisbon and Portugal, coffee/tea breaks, tour to Lisbon, administrative costs, certificates and Europass
- Accommodation and travels (covered by Erasmus +):
Your school or organization should take care of this for you, according to your needs.
If you need our support, please request more information to know the conditions, and we ensure all logistics (transport from airport to the venue, accommodation, meals, local transportation).
For groups larger than 5 persons, we can adjust the program of the course to fit your needs and objectives.
If you want to attend the course without having an EU grant, contact us.
We can adjust the fees to help you, however keep in mind that you still have to cover the other costs: travel, insurance, accommodation and meals.
Contact us right now by clicking here.
These trainings are done with the support of